Welcome to USB FarmDo you want to speed up your old PC?
USB Farm offers an USB stick that allows you to load a full Operative System without touching anything on your existing PC!
You can take this USB with you anywhere, and always have your own OS on any PC you use!
Linux based operating system with a Windows like shell, includes complete set of applications for desktops and laptops.
Includes free software and updates, productivity suite, Web browser, image editing, multimedia and email for your everyday needs.
Plug & play, no installation required, easy to use, persistent setup.
Any changes you make, while running the USB, will be there on the next session.
Full pdf tutorials how to run the USB & the Linux OS.
A perfect solution to speed up your existing PC, to have a powerful OS in a pocket,
to install your favorite apps also on a locked PC, to use as rescue disk.
Hardware & Software Technical details:
1 / 3
2 / 3
3 / 3
PC Technical requirement:
All cryptocurrencies also accepted. Contact us for details.
What about shipment and time?
- Shipment is for free all over the world through italian post and time is between 2 - 30 days, depending on the distance.
Ask for additonal cost if you like a shipment with tracking
The USB will be sent to the Paypal Address by default
Can it work without an hard disk?
- Yes, the USB requires only a motherboard with RAM and peripherals to run
My PC has a virus, can you help me?
- Sure, clean the PC using an antivirus installed on the USB
Can it run on my old PC?
- Windows PC done in 2005 and newer or MAC done in 2010 and newer are fine
How to check if boot from USB is enable on my PC?
- By default USB boot is disable. If you enable it and do you want to test your PC, you can make a simple test:
Create a sample bootable USB for example provided by Trendmicro
Follow the instructions to create a Trendmicro Rescue Disk on "USB Device"
If a Trendmicro menu appears (even if there are errors), you are sure that you can load the USB provided by usb.farm
All company, product names, trademarks are property of their respective owners, names are for identification purposes and does not imply endorsement.